skip to main content

Who Can Get Help?Top of Page

Anyone who lives within the school district boundaries may be eligible to receive resource and referral services. However, case management and intensive family support services are provided to individuals and/or families who meet additional eligibility requirements that are program-specific.
Individuals may call the Family Resource Center for individual needs or assistance in locating resources in the community. Staff is available to assist families in identifying needs and help them obtain the resources to meet those needs.